- Hot food not held at or above 140°F.
- Cold food held above 41°F (smoked fish above 38°F) except during necessary preparation.
- Food Protection Certificate not held by supervisor of food operations.
- Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
- Evidence of flying insects or live flying insects present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
- Food not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display or service.
- Food Protection
- Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to vermin exist.
- Toilet facility not maintained and provided with toilet paper, waste receptacle and self-closing door.
- Non-food contact surface improperly constructed. Unacceptable material used. Non-food contact surface or equipment improperly maintained.
The scores presented for recent inspections may not be final. Restaurants are entitled to a hearing to challenge citations issued by the Department, and successful challenges may result in a change to the score and/or grade issued at the time of the inspection. Some of the scores presented here may reflect inspection results that are being challenged but have not yet been adjudicated; the Department will update the information if it changes. Because of revisions to the inspection scoring system, inspections before July 27, 2010 cannot be converted into letter grades.